About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Sunday 18 May 2014

Thank you LBK forum and Nevar Photography
Posted wild life of the front page, it feel good to know my work of makeup/hairstyling
take me to many people I had not very meet them in person.
LBK website for latest news on local photography related event
 
Photo By; Shirley / assistant By: Cce Soo
Makeup: Parichat Naidu/ Parimakeover
 
 
 
 
 
detail with new wild life makeup coming soon?








No comments:

Post a Comment