About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Sunday 11 May 2014

EDGE OF SPRING
This spring look is my work from late year look book for Fox- Out look book 2013..i had posted the photo on my Parimakeover page more then i posted photo here...
 
 
this make-up and Hairstyling was still been my spring makeup look for 2014..
many client ask to had the same makeup look for they company D&D or wedding dinner
 
side wave hair and bun up with red flower let some of the hair flow naturally not to much
hairspray keep the flohead be free from your fin.
 
eyes shadow powder
highlight with matte beige
mindtone with matte caramel
contour with with shimmer  dark brown.
eye shadow using Mac.
 
blushing beauty
my blush palette is so basic!that's because your blush is supposed to crate a vary natural flush, i using apricot form makeup store.
 
luscious lips
lip liner with pinky nude
lipstick is my chance to play with color.
i am using hazelnut and top with glossy peach
gloss finishes up the lips with very sexy essential.
 
 
 I love to do the natural makeup for the day time is keep your skin healty and flesh looking
keep simple make it simple for your everyday beautiful skin..
 
makeup by:parimakeover
 
 
 
Photography by: Amanda Wong
look book by: Fox-Out
 





No comments:

Post a Comment