About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Monday 16 January 2012

 BALLERINA

Photo shoot at the botanic gardens on 6th jan this year. Its my first shoot after the new year holidays..Fiona is a multi talented stage actress and local dance student with her post for the photo shoot is tell you our littlet story about the shoot..







     About the make-up
    
     Face...contouring and foundation
     
     Fionna has healthy glowing skin , so with little of foundation and highlighting 
     under her eyes it helped her skin to glow in this outdoor shoot under the  
     hot sun..         

     Eyes...
     for her eyes i gave rose pink on the in side,and the outer corner of
     her eye with black and light brown.
     
     Cheeks....
     blusher rose pink with little bronze
    ( darker blush would have looked too heavy with her dark hair )
  
     Lips...Rose -pink








                 

No comments:

Post a Comment