About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lucid Dreammers


LUCID DREAMERS
ULTIMATELY NATURAL
MAKE-UP BY: PARICHAT NAIDU


 
    

                                      Three beauty full friend with natural makeover My goal is to keep they   skin looking  natural 
  

                                                                                               Picture below Caroline J.



                                    All about make-up   Out door photo shoot with natural day light
             
                    Skintone...
                      I gave Carol's skin a little contouring and highlighter and let her skin be
                   natural with out foundation and finish it with a little loose powder.
  
                   Cheeks...
                   Carol had prominent ckeekbones,I applied minimal amount of shimmer on
                   top of her cheeks bone and i blended peach powder blush on the apples
                   of her cheeks.
                  
                   Lips ..natural lip line on the
                   inside of her lip and light pink with gloss..finished the look with loose
                   powder on the outside of the lip line..and there you have it,
                   the garden fairy look !

                  ABOUT HAIR..
                 
                   Carol's hair was brushed to the back of her head and tied into a loose
                ponytail and I coil her hair up to the top of the neck. I let the front hair  
                   loose for the natural look and put flowers on the top of the hair...
   
 photo below Amanda S.

   Skintone-Foundation-Highlighting

 I did very light foundation all over her face and applied highlighter under her eyes.
and completed her look with compact powder

Cheeks...I applied peachy-pink powder blush

Lips... outlined with natural colour and applied rose-pink with little gloss

Hair....I give amanda loose waves simple and natural look 

           
picture below Emilie A.
 


Coirow hair with blue ribbin....


Skin..
For Emilie , i keep her skin natural with out foundation and concealer

Eyes..
with out any eyes shadow

 Cheeks..
Rose-pink  blush

Lips...
peachy pink with  gloss

                       All about the hair

                                        Simple coirow with blue ribbin,let some natural hair loose down on her shouder 
                      
                       
       
           
            





No comments:

Post a Comment