About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Tuesday 24 July 2012

RED & BLACK

Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development,
invariably excites the sensitive sould to tears
-Edgar Allan Poe-
 
Glam look
 
                    Make-up : parichat Naidu
                    Photograpgy: Richad chen
                    Model from : Kauan modeling agency ( model Sugi)
                    Design By: Don christobal

                     I give this fashion photoshoot the hold lot of red from top to the bottom..
                     If you're scare of red or have not yet try them...why wait any longer get
                     your self the red lips that make your smile more beautiful..


                     A little tip.

                     you can warm up your eyelash curler by rubbing the part you  apply to
                     the lashes back and forth between your fingers so that it works more
                     like a curling iron...

                   







No comments:

Post a Comment