About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Tuesday 17 April 2012

FASHION UP CLOSE WITH AMARICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

UP CLOSE WITH MODEL LISA JACKSON AND PHOTOGRAPHER RICHARD CHIN.

Early morning , I met up with Lisa Jackson at Ion Orchard. I spent some time recceing the area , looking for a suitable location to do the make-up for lisa..and there it was . 
Coffee Bean .With hot coffee by my side to kickstart the engine ,I got down to the second joy of my life besides my daughter and husband , being a make-up artiste ! . 

Credit to Richard Chin , our photograher,  who set up the theme for the photo shoot
 He is a great photographer /DI/visual Artist


 Model ,Lisa Jackson America's Next Top Model , cycle 9 finalist. She is  friendly and has a
nice personality. We both enjoyed talking to each other and i had a good time doing the make-up for Lisa.

 I was so excited to meet up with Elaine Pang , our designer . Her Company was on all things green and beautiful , her theme was on using recycling  and the dress that Lisa wore was made from shopping bags !          



Make -up and Hair by: parichat Naidu
    

        Working at a make-up Artiste is not as easy as some people may think ..
        My goal is to learn new things all the time  with different people... and thank you for dropping by my blog and getting to know about my
        work and to know more about my services...feel free to make your comments here and 
        have a nice day ahead.





  


            

No comments:

Post a Comment