About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Friday 16 March 2012

Medical Shoot

MEDICAL SHOOT WITH PICTURE IT PHOTOGRAPHY

PHOTO BY :STUART JENNER       MAKEUP AND HAIR BY:PARICHAT NAIDU

About medical shoot
Taken on 12 december 2011 for my client stuart on he stock image photo.
and special thanks of using my makeup service for he photo shoot and he kindness for the image below to post on my blog.

for more detail on the photo at  www.pictureit.com.sg




No comments:

Post a Comment