About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Monday 19 May 2014

Special Thank to supper hot DJ from 91.3 FM Cheryl Miles
She smile all the time. at her makeup artist i feel that even when she
very tried her skin still looking good our Super hot DJ from 91.3 
Love beauty and after finishing her makeup and ahirstyling she ready
to put in the new dress to go for an event.  
 
 
 
 
                                  Photo from Cheryl Miles FB...from AUDI Fashion show
                                                   Makeup/Hairstyling By:Parimakeover






 
 
Photo from Cheryl Miles FB: for Star Social Award 2013 




No comments:

Post a Comment