About Me

My photo
Its every womans dream to look stunning and radiant for that special event such as a Wedding , Gala Event or a Runway Shoot. This is where Pari can help to enchance the beauty in every woman. With her brushes,knowledge and passion,Pari has a way of making the world lovely ! "I grew up in Thailand and have loved makeup since young... I used to apply my mum's lipstick on my cheek ! Thru the years I have always read up about fashion and make up and so, not surprisingly, I am now a professional makeup artist after graduating with a diploma from The School Of Makeup here in Singapore. I am based here in Singapore with my husband and my daughter." Contact Pari : 97274078

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Commercial & Add

 
 
 
 
Magazine cover for U Weekly  and U Lady







                                                        


                                                     
                            Inside Story all about my body from International body builder May ling

                                                AFI magazine Cover page

     JOG Swim ware on The cover page / Air Asia inflight magazine
 
 
 
 
commercial Add in Thailand for Keerati Clinic.
The Add board located at the Thai sky train near MBK shopping centre. 


 
Commercial, Catalog and Online shopping Add for WIZ.













No comments:

Post a Comment